We’ve now adopted extra safety precautions and placed even greater emphasis on deep cleaning. We remain committed to continually evaluating what must be done to meet the needs of our customers and adhere to both Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and state regulations.
- Masks are mandatory
- Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the facility
- COVID-19 waivers must be signed in ordered to receive treatment
- Our staff will wear masks and gloves, and will wash their hands thoroughly after each client
- Treatment rooms and checkout area will be sanitized consistently
- Our staff will be tested for COVID-19 every 15 days to ensure that we are safe and healthy to treat our clients